We are looking for an experienced technical writer M/F
Do you have a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree? Are you good at translating jargon into plain language? Can you manage challenging projects independently and advise clients? Then you may be the kind of person we are looking for.
At least 24 hours a week (subject to agreement)
Minimum level of education
HBO (= bachelor’s degree)
We specialize in developing, managing and improving manuals for many clients such as AkzoNobel, Schneider Electric, Fischer, Ziggo, Skil and Eneco.
How to apply
Are you interested? Please send your application letter and CV to Tom van de Wiel at firstname.lastname@example.org or – call him on +31 15 800 0299.
As a technical writer you are responsible for developing and writing documentation for machinery, equipment, software and procedures. To achieve this, you communicate directly with customers, but also with colleagues and suppliers. You will be working in a team of young, enthusiastic multi skilled people.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering or industrial design;
- extensive experience as a technical writer (at least three years);
- proven writing talent and an affinity for language and communication;
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- the ability to learn new software, concepts and methods quickly and independently.
An open, informal job in the city of Delft, as well as an inspiring employer and a great deal of freedom in how you do your work (as long as it satisfies our clients 🙂 ). Successful candidates will be rewarded according to experience.