We are looking for an experienced technical writer M/F
Do you have a technical bachelor’s or master’s degree? Are you good at translating jargon into plain language? Can you manage challenging projects independently and advise clients? Then you may be the kind of person we are looking for.
At least 24 hours a week (subject to agreement)
Minimum level of education
HBO (= bachelor’s degree)
We specialize in developing, managing and improving manuals for many clients such as AkzoNobel, Schneider Electric, Fischer, Ziggo, Skil and Eneco.
How to apply
Are you interested? Please send your application letter and CV to Tom van de Wiel at firstname.lastname@example.org or – call him on +31 15 800 0299.
As a technical writer you are responsible for developing and writing documentation for machinery, equipment, software and procedures. To achieve this, you communicate directly with customers, but also with colleagues and suppliers. You will be working in a team of young, enthusiastic multi skilled people.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering or industrial design;
- extensive experience as a technical writer (at least three years);
- proven writing talent and an affinity for language and communication;
- excellent knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- the ability to learn new software, concepts and methods quickly and independently.
An open, informal job in the city of Delft, as well as an inspiring employer and a great deal of freedom in how you do your work (as long as it satisfies our clients 🙂 ). Successful candidates will be rewarded according to experience.
Working at Manualise in addition to your studies
Are you an Industrial Product Designer in training and do you want to learn how to make a state of the art manual? Are you available for 14 hours or more per week? With Manualise you get assignments where you analyze products. You then start to develop nicely designed illustrative manuals for this. How cool is it to be the first to come into contact with the latest gadgets and, for example, to create a manual for an electric skateboard or a confetti canon?
To get started quickly, we will teach you to work with the Solidworks Composer, Adobe Illustrator and Indesign software in the first few weeks. You will be amazed how quickly you can work in a professional environment after this steam course.
Manualise specializes in the development, management and improvement of manuals for a large number of clients, including Fairphone, Akai, Ziggo, Skil and Eneco.
- Analyze products.
- Create illustrations.
- Check documents.
- Write texts.
- Prepare manuals.
- Provide support to our team.
Are you interested? Send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com (t.a.v. Tom van de Wiel)
- Availability of at least 14 hours a week. Working at the weekend is possible.
- You are currently following a higher professional or university degree in io or ipo.
- You write perfect Dutch and / or English
- You have a highly developed analytical mind.
- You have the drive to learn SolidWorks Composer, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign software packages.
- You are results-oriented.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- And you are also eager to learn and accurate.
What we offer:
- An informal workplace in Delft, with the option of partly working from home in the long term
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of freedom in performing your work
- Varied and challenging projects
- Space for development
- Friendly colleagues
- Good earnings
- The tastiest lunch in Delft!